Obermeyer Iconic Ski Jacket (Girls')
Simple and cleanly-styled, the Obermeyer's Iconic Ski Jacket gets the job done without a fuss. This coat can be relied on to keep girls warm and dry while they enjoy the slopes. The Iconic Jacket has some grown-up features like Control Zone Vents that open to get rid of excess heat, and a powder skirt to keep her dry when she's riding in deep snow. You can count on the quality of the Obermeyer Iconic Jacket; it's made with excellent fabric and incredible attention to detail. This coat will last plenty long enough to be passed down to a little sister.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 90% polyester/ 10% CD HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Strong Cire fabric
- Insulation: 140g body/ 100g sleeve/ 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21.25" / Center back measures 24.5"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Control Zone Vents zip open to release excess heat
- Faux metal zippers add style details
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow getting inside
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out the wind
- Removable hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What Ski pants match this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 1/18/2014 - 11:47 am
"This ski pant would match your jacket. Obermeyer Twilight Ski Pant "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2014 - 2:18 pm
"It seems that the measurements for the 16 and the 18 are nearly the same. Is this correct"
1 Answers |
Question by lynette on 3/30/2014 - 12:14 am
"Size 16 has a chest of 33" and a waist of 27.5". The size 18 is an inch and a half larger in both areas!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2014 - 12:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.