Obermeyer Icon Ski Jacket (Boys')
It's easy to see why the Obermeyer Icon Ski Jacket is so popular. This coat has classic styling, great features, and it's really comfortable for kids to wear. The Icon Jacket is warmly insulated, but Obermeyer used a light, low-profile insulation that won't feel bulky. They also used 10K Waterproof fabric that will absolutely keep him dry. In the Icon Jacket he can lay in the snow, ski in a blizzard, or go sledding with his friends without worrying about getting wet. There are also plenty of pockets on this kids' coat that he can stuff full of snacks and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 160g body/140g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 20 1/4" / Center back measures 25"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Zippered chest and hand pockets hold gear
- Zippered inside pocket for secure storage
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I would like to buy The Icon ski jacket and the pike ski pants for my 8 years old kid, but The size chart displays only the men and half of The women chart, and I can't move through, I guess it is not working fine. He is tall (1.40 cm) and thin, can you help me? Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Isabel on 9/16/2013 - 2:04 pm
""The size chart has a scroll off to the right so that you can move it down to see the other categories, or you can just use your mouse to scroll through the rest of the size chart. For a size 8 in this jacket, the Kids size chart shows that it is for a kid who is 50-52" in height, has a chest measurement of 27", waist 21.5" and hip 27.5.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2013 - 2:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.