Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
It's easy to see why the Obermeyer Icon Ski Jacket is so popular. This coat has classic styling, great features, and it's really comfortable for kids to wear. The Icon Jacket is warmly insulated, but Obermeyer used a light, low-profile insulation that won't feel bulky. They also used 10K Waterproof fabric that will absolutely keep him dry. In the Icon Jacket he can lay in the snow, ski in a blizzard, or go sledding with his friends without worrying about getting wet. There are also plenty of pockets on this kids' coat that he can stuff full of snacks and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 160g body/140g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 20 1/4" / Center back measures 25"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Zippered chest and hand pockets hold gear
- Zippered inside pocket for secure storage
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin