Obermeyer Ice Man Jacket (Boys')
The Obermeyer Ice Man jacket strips away everything he doesn't need and gives him everything he does need: plenty of insulation, extended waterproofing with seam sealing, ventilation, and more. Lots of pockets also set this jacket apart, giving him plenty of options for storing his stuff. Shredding all day in the dead of winter isn't easy; at least choosing a jacket is.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (160 g body, 140 g sleeve, 80 g hood)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Removable hood
- Articulated elbows create a natural fit that's easy to move in
- Ventilation lets him open vents to cool off when needed
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Cargo pockets and Velcro stash pockets
- Goggle pocket and storage pocket with zipper and window
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes keep the sleeves in place
- Fleece chin protector and fleece inside collar
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm is the Obermeyer Ice Man Jacket? To what temp. We live in MN. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by margie on 2/16/2012 - 1:20 pm
"These coats are not rated to a specific temperature since how warm a jacket is depends on so many factors and each person feels cold differently. It does have 160 grams of insulation which is considerably warm. For extra harsh winters you might consider a down jacket like the North Face Nuptse. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 11:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.