Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
All he needs to know about the Obermeyer Hixcy Ski Jacket is that he'll look good, feel warm, and stay dry. The Hixcy features more waterproofing than the average kids' jacket so he can stay out when the weather gets bad and the riding gets good. Packed with pockets and super unique, the Obermeyer Hixcy is a jacket that's sure to please even the pickiest kids.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability (Black Denim Color 5K / 5K)
- Material: Nylon/ polyester blend HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft / 80g hood Needlepunch insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 20 3/4" / Centerback measures 25"
- Unique color-block style
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Waterproof zippers keep him dry
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and inner stretch cuff fit around gloves
- Plenty of interior and exterior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Durable heavy-duty zippers for
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I love this jacket and so does my son. Fits great and love the storage. My daughter was the first to have an Obermeyer ski jacket, then one for Mom. They are warm and durable. Obermeyer was the first place I looked when my son needed a new jacket. Everyday winter wear and winter play.