Obermeyer Hixcy Ski Jacket (Boys')
All he needs to know about the Obermeyer Hixcy Ski Jacket is that he'll look good, feel warm, and stay dry. The Hixcy features more waterproofing than the average kids' jacket so he can stay out when the weather gets bad and the riding gets good. Packed with pockets and super unique, the Obermeyer Hixcy is a jacket that's sure to please even the pickiest kids.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability (Black Denim Color 5K / 5K)
- Material: Nylon/ polyester blend HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft / 80g hood Needlepunch insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 20 3/4" / Centerback measures 25"
- Unique color-block style
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Waterproof zippers keep him dry
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and inner stretch cuff fit around gloves
- Plenty of interior and exterior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Durable heavy-duty zippers for
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the inside of the jacket fleece?"
1 Answers |
Question by suellen on 11/23/2011 - 6:21 pm
"The lining of this jacket is mostly polyester. Obermeyer uses fleece on the parts of the jacket that will come into skin contact with the child. The neck collar is lined with fleece as well as the wrist cuffs to make it more comfortable for your child."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/25/2011 - 9:38 am
"Does this jacket run small? I bought a size 12 Obermeyer for my 10 year old but it is very snug. He won't be able to get another year out of it. I was wondering how big the size 16 is. Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by skier on 3/30/2012 - 9:27 am
"This jacket should run true to size. You can take a look at the Obermeyer sizing chart here. A size 16 will give you an extra 4" in the chest."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/30/2012 - 12:05 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)