Obermeyer Harmony Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The bright girly details on the Obermeyer Harmony Ski Jacket make it an instant classic among parents, and a forever favorite among little girls. No matter which of the fun color combinations she chooses, she'll be warm and dry as she plays in the snow or learns to ski. Obermeyer makes their kids' ski wear with top-notch durability and gave the Harmony Jacket extra protection in the form of a longer length, so you don't have to ever worry that her winter coat won't perform.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOliscious fabric
- Insulation: 200g body/ 160g sleeve/ 60g hood insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 16 3/4" / Centerback measures 20 1/4"
- Longer length for extra warmth and protection
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Alligator clip mitten holders prevent lost gloves
- Removable hood with faux-fur trim for weather protection
- Internal waist drawcord to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Reflective piping details
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of pockets organize gear
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket color coordinate with Obermeyer 85511 Snoverall (Cosmic)preschool insulated pant in raspberry color? If not, do you have one that does in size 1?"
1 Answers |
Question by becky on 8/14/2011 - 7:59 pm
"Its hard to answer as we don't have that pant in stock. The Cosmic pant is from the 2009 collection and this jacket is the 2011 collection so the colors may not match exactly as they are different collections. The Obermeyer Love Fleece Ski Bib would probably match best, however the smallest size that we have is a size 2. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/15/2011 - 11:39 am
"Is this really warm in the scheme of Obermeyer? Also, it says waterproof. Looking for waterproof and able to withstand a very cold Chicago winter!"
1 Answers |
Question by michele on 9/27/2012 - 9:34 pm
"This is a warm jacket. It should work, for the cold Chicago Winter days, provided that the layering is done well. The jacket is waterproof."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/28/2012 - 11:35 am
"Please advise which bib (model, color) matches well with the jacket in paint brush color. I need a really warm bib for my baby."
1 Answers |
Question by Julia on 10/14/2012 - 6:30 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)