Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 8/10
- Fit: Relaxed
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The Obermeyer Giant Slalom Ski Jacket delivers the warmth and waterproof protection your little skier needs. Even the hood is insulated in this kids' coat, so there's warmth coming from all around. There's also soft fleece in the collar and cuffs that creates a cozy feel. The Giant Slalom Jacket is extremely waterproof so blizzards and snowball fights won't be a problem. Since boys tend to play rough, Obermeyer used durable fabric and reinforced the elbows. A DWR coating also helps to resist liquid stains, making this coat extra kid-friendly.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body/180g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 16.5" / Center back measures 20"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Zippered chest pocket for extra storage space
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Working compass attached for fun
- Stormflap over zipper to keep out wind
- Reinforced elbows for extra durability
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Obermeyer Giant Slalom Ski Jacket Little Boys', Electric Blue, 2:
We got the jacket and matching pants. It looks great, and it is warm. But even with very minimal use this first winter we have had it, it is pilling all over the sides and arms It looks 5 years old with heavy use. I was hoping to get 2 years out of this Obermeyer ski jacket. My son is 4 and doesn't do anything rough. Even if he was rough, it should hold up much better. I doubt I will purchase Obermeyer again, only if they change the durability.