Obermeyer Giant Slalom Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Get your little guy ready for the big time in the Obermeyer Giant Slalom Ski Jacket. This jacket is designed specifically to last for more than one season. It's durably constructed, and it has I-Grow extendable cuffs that will lengthen when he grows. The Giant Slalom Jacket is very warmly insulated and it's waterproof to keep him dry.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17.25" / Center back measures 20"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where is the d ring for the ski pass located on this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ricky on 11/16/2013 - 6:06 am
"It is located on the right side inside the jacket."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2013 - 3:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.