Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Giant Slalom Ski Jacket for the littlest skiers has a bigger-kid style that little guys will love, but it's still packed with all the tech they need. The insulation is extra warm, the fabric is waterproof, and the waist can be worn cinched or uncinched depending on how he likes it. Pack the Obermeyer Giant Slalom Jacket's multiple pockets with all his favorite snacks and send him out into the snow with confidence that he'll stay comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 16 3/4" / Centerback measures: 21"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Alligator mitten clip prevents lost gloves
- Adjustable waist drawcord to seal out cold air
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Zippered chest and hand pockets to store gear
- Inside pocket is a great place for snacks
- Reflective piping details
- D-ring conveniently holds lift tickets
- Working compass attached for fun
- Fleece earwarmers inside hood and fleece collar help keep kids warm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
We bought our little guy an Obermeyer jacket last year, and loved it. Well, this coat is no different; Long enough to cover his bottom, and the sleeves are perfect (some other coats seem to have loooooong arms). There is always the igrow system if we need to lengthen them. These jackets are so well constructed, and they look great. What's not to like?
We love Obermeyer. Very warm and all of my children love the compass! They look great too.
Very fast shipping!