Obermeyer Genevieve Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Genevieve Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the warmest women's coats that Obermeyer makes. A 150g synthetic down insulation keeps the heat turned up so you stay cozy. The SnowSilk fabric has a slight sheen to it for great style, and it's plenty waterproof so you can count on staying dry. Shaped seams and thoughtful quilting ensure a flattering, feminine fit.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester SnowSilk fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 150g body/115g sleeves/80g hood Thermore Ecodown synthetic insulation
- Length: Center front measures 23 1/4" / Center back measures 27"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 wrist and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Interior goggle and electronics pockets secure essentials
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are the seams sealed?"
1 Answers |
Question by tiffany on 6/4/2015 - 8:48 pm
"This beautiful jacket features critically taped seams to help keep the you dry and comfortable! So only the critical areas of the jacket have sealed seams such as the shoulders and front torso!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/5/2015 - 8:53 am
"is the hood helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tiffany Jenkins on 6/4/2015 - 8:47 pm
"No, this hood is not helmet compatible. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/5/2015 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.