Obermeyer Freeride Ski Pant (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Freeride Ski Pant is super adjustable. There's a buttonhole elastic waist for a custom fit, and extendable cuffs to beat growth spurts. There are even removable suspenders so your child doesn't have to wear them if he doesn't want to. The Freeride Pant is also insulated and waterproof, so you know you can rely on it to keep him warm and dry in winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester DuroGuard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Permaloft insulation
- Adjustable suspenders and waistband for the perfect fit
- Removable suspenders for convenience
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Cargo pockets provide tons of storage
- Heavy duty zippers for durability
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 2"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent shred at the cuffs
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will this ski pant in Victory blue match with the Obermayer Electric blue jacket? (will the blue match?) thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Marine Messin on 9/9/2012 - 8:13 am
"No, the Electric Blue and Victory Blue are two different shades of blue. A jacket like the Slopestyle Ski Jacket in the Victory Blue is what will match with these pants in Victory Blue."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/11/2012 - 2:56 pm
""It seems to me this ski pant in Black doesn't match with the Obermeyer Super G Ski Jacket because of different tones of lime and grey colors? Am I wrong?""
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 10/10/2013 - 10:37 am
"The green matches, but the greys are different, due to the fact that they came out in different seasons."
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2013 - 10:43 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.