Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Foundation Insulated Ski Jacket has simple and clean styling that never gets old. It also has a ton of features and technology. 10K waterproof fabric provides reliable protection, and a mid-weight insulation provides warmth and versatility. The Foundation Jacket is packed with features. There are vents for a quick cool down, plenty of pockets for filling with gear, a powder skirt to keep out snow, and articulation for freedom of movement. This jacket even attaches to Obermeyer pants to create a bomb-proof system.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g sleeve and hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 26" / Center back measures 30"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Stretch lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Interior goggle and electronics pockets
- 1 zippered chest pocket on exterior
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Snap-to-Pant compatible for completely sealing out snow
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector