Obermeyer Flap Hat (Toddlers')
The Obermeyer Flap Hat is a waterproof kids' hat that keeps them comfy in the worst weather. This hat is actually 10K waterproof and it has DWR so it sheds water easily. This hat is also insulated, so it will definitely keep your little skier's head and ears warm. Furry fleece on the inner ear flaps feels soft and cozy against skin. The Flap Hat is great for little kids because it actually hooks under the chin. This way it stays put without you having to keep picking it up and putting it back on.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Permaloft insulation keeps heads warm
- 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric (girls' colors) / 100% polyester oxford fabric (boys' colors)
- DuroGuard DWR provides extra water resistance
- Furry fleece lining at earflaps feels soft
- Hooks under chin to stay put
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Good day! Will you please suggest which size is better for 6Y ( 51 sm )?"
1 Answers |
Question by Marina on 2/20/2014 - 9:46 am
"For a 6 year old, you should get the size L/XL."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2014 - 10:29 am
"Can you break down the sizes by age group?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carol on 10/29/2014 - 8:24 am
"The Small/Medium would correspond to a 2 to 5 years old, the Large to Extra large would be 6 to 8 years old."
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2014 - 9:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.