Shell jackets are a great choice for guys who value weather protection, and the Obermeyer Falcon Shell Ski Jacket's protection is top-notch. The Falcon Jacket has a 20K waterproof rating which pretty much can't be beat, and comes with all the features that you want in your performance ski jacket. 2-way ventilation, a removable powder skirt, a RECCO avalanche reflector, and tons of specialized pockets keep you prepared, comfortable, and in control as you take on the mountain.
- 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation and 2-way zippered vents dump excess heat
- Fleece-lined chin, cuffs, collar, and chest
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Specialized pockets like cell phone and goggle pocket
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Ski-pass D-ring conveniently holds lift tickets
- Velcro cuff adjusters to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I purchased this jacket this week in an XL. The fit seems to be accurate when compared to my other extra large jackets. The material is very nice and it has all the pockets and vents that should ever be necessary. The blue is the same as some other company's current year models. This is an awesome jacket.
Looked forward to getting this jacket all season. I am 6'3'' 225 lbs, with long arms so ordered the Falcon Shell in XL. That was a mistake, since the jacket runs big - a LARGE would probably have fit fine. Lots of functionality in terms of pockets, and the New Blue color is nice but that's all I can say about the jacket. I could not rate it higher than 3 stars since I had to return it due to sizing.