Obermeyer Eden Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Eden Ski Jacket is the one coat that can take you straight from a day on the slopes into the posh aprĂ©s-ski scene. This stylish coat hits a little longer, and features ultra-feminine details like an hourglass silhouette, faux-fur trim, and slimming pinstripe fabric. All the technology features for a great day on the slopes are here, like ventilation, an articulated construction, and loads of pockets to store necessities.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% Nylon pinstripe HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Insulation: 80g ComforMaxÂ® insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 24.5" / Centerfront measures 28"
- Feminine shape and elastic waistband flatters the figure
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Removable faux-fur trim
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Hidden elastic sleeve cuffs and inner stretch cuffs fit around gloves
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- D-ring easily displays lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a size 18 in the Sugarbush str pants from obermeyer, would I also take a size 18 in the Eden Jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jenni on 2/14/2012 - 1:19 pm
"Your jacket size could vary depending on your measurements. You can match up your measurements to the Sizing Chart for the best fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 11:58 am
"I wear clothes size 10, what size should I get in this jacket? Does it run small? I like to dress up with layers."
1 Answers |
Question by Benita on 2/16/2012 - 1:59 am
"This jacket is true to size, the size 10 can fit chest size up to 37 inches. If you would like more room to layer up the next size up will give you 2 more inches of room."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 12:23 pm
"Forgot one more question: I need a really warm coat, would you recommend this one? I ski sometimes in very cold and windy conditions."
1 Answers |
Question by Benita on 2/16/2012 - 2:01 am
"For very cold and windy conditions this jacket may do the trick if you are actively skiing and generating some heat of your own specially if you pair it with the Hot Chilly's heavyweight thermals. We have warmer jackets like the Spyder Amp Insulated Jacket that might be better if you are sitting for long periods up on the lift. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 12:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.