Obermeyer Downhill Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
You can be sure your little guy is warm as he's racing down the hill in his Obermeyer Downhill Ski Jacket. Obermeyer packed this kids' coat with insulation, but they used lightweight, low-profile insulation that doesn't feel bulky at all. The fabric is waterproof, so he can get right down in the snow and roll around without getting wet. Obermeyer coats are always extremely durable, which is great because with I-Grow extendable sleeves, he'll have the Downhill Jacket for several seasons to come.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock StormTech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon super cire lining
- Insulation: 220g body/ 180g sleeves/ 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What color is the piping? It looks yellow. What ski pants will match the piping?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ricky on 11/16/2013 - 6:08 am
"The color of the piping is yellow. I would go with a black pant."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2013 - 3:20 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.