Obermeyer Downhill Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The bright colors and asymmetrical design of the Obermeyer Downhill Ski Jacket will catch your little guy's attention, and the performance and reliability will earn your respect. Obermeyer never skimps on kids' jackets, and it shows from the warm multi-weight insulation and the waterproof fabric, to the extendable cuffs and reinforced construction. Pack the Obermeyer Downhill jacket's tons of pockets with all his favorite snacks. He'll be cozy and happy while he learns to love to shred.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% nylon StormTech HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 220g body / 180g sleeve / 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 16 3/4" / Centerback measures 19.5"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Alligator mitten clip prevents lost gloves
- Fleece earwarmers inside hood and fleece collar keep kids warm
- Inside "goodie" pocket is a handy place for snacks
- Zippered chest and hand pockets store gear
- Reflective piping details
- D-ring conveniently holds lift tickets
- Working compass attached for fun
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this coat have a removeable lining style 11623"
1 Answers |
Question by Debbie on 12/12/2011 - 8:53 pm
"This does not have a removable liner, it has full time insulation that will keep your little man really warm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2011 - 9:54 am
" Is the jacket machine washable?"
1 Answers |
Question by Trudy on 4/12/2012 - 12:16 am
"Yes, this is machine washable and hang to dry."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2012 - 9:53 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)