5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Obermeyer Delia is a relaxed, modern-fitting ski pant for women. It's a low-to-mid rise pant with mini-herringbone fabric for subtle style. Plenty of pockets give you tons of space for snacks and gear. You can count on staying dry in the Obermeyer Delia Pant; the 10K waterproofing and critical seam tape will keep out moisture. A 40g insulation is light and not bulky, but puts that barrier of warmth between you and cold chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini herringbone fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g ComforMax insulation
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from fraying
- Reinforced inseams and seat for added durability
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Tricot-lined pockets at the waist
- Snap cargo pocket and zippered thigh pockets hold gear
- Durable YKK Metaluxe zippers
- Articulated for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit