Obermeyer Dawson Full-Zip Jacket (Men's)
The Obermeyer Dawson Full-Zip Jacket is very cool and very versatile. The fabric is a wool-blend and it has that nicer, more refined look that wool provides. The Dawson Jacket is also highly wind-resistant so it provides a surprising amount of warmth for how light and low-profile it is. Since the fabric is also quite breathable, the Dawson makes an excellent mid-layer for skiing, as well as practical outerwear for every day.
- 50% wool/ 50% polyester fabric
- Length: Center front measures 24.75"/ Center back measures 28.5"
- Wind-resistant laminate backing to keep out cold gusts
- Zippered chest pocket to hold essentials
- Tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Full-zip style for easy layering
- Stretch fabric trims
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 6'2". Will this jacket be too short?"
1 Answers |
Question by Adam on 1/15/2013 - 7:47 am
"The center back measures 28.5". I would recommend measuring something that you already have to compare the length."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2013 - 8:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.