5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Dane Ski Pant has the looser, freeride fit that kids love. It's also really waterproof and really warm so you'll love it too. Obermeyer reinforced the seat and knees and used sturdy metal zippers so that the pants will last multiple seasons even if your child is rough on them. Warm insulation will keep him comfy without making him feel bulky. Plenty of pockets give him all the space he needs for snacks and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- Freeride fit is looser through the legs
- Extended Wear System cuffs lengthen by 2" so they fit longer
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Thigh pocket and zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Flap seat pockets for extra storage space
- High back waistband helps keep out snow and cold air
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Heavy duty Metaluxe zippers won't break
- Scuff guards prevent shredding
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow