Obermeyer Daisy Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Daisy Jacket leaves your little girl feeling flirty and feminine without giving up the performance and comfort she needs on the mountain. Vibrant colors and prints, softly marled faux-fur collar, heart zipper pulls, floral embroidery and soft shirring at the shoulders make the Daisy Jacket a lovable classic. Details like superior insulation and waterproofing, fleece lined cuffs and collars, removable hood, plenty of pockets and the Obermeyer I-Grow system keep adults happy too.
- Fabric: Snow Ice Micro 100% polyester with HydroBlock fabric
- Insulation: Permaloft 220 gm body; 180 gm peplum and sleeve; 60 gm Needlepunch hood
- Fleece earwarmers
- Removable hood with auto-adjust safty design and faux fur trim
- I-Grow system
- Internal zipper windguard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Inside "goodie" pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Fleece lined cuffs
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Elastic waistband with adjustable interior drawcord
- Fleece chin protector
- Fleece inside collar
- Ski Pass D-Ring
- Alligator clip mitten retainers with Gator Garage
- Reflective piping
- Working compass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I need size 4T normally could you please let me know how to read the preschool size chart. I do not have the measurements for my granddaughter here. The jacket I like is only 3 preschool would it fit or be too large like a size 3 girls ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rose on 11/27/2010 - 8:34 am
"If your granddaughter usually wears a 4t then the 3(which is a toddler size) will be too small. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 11:46 am
"I just bought my daughter the Obermeyer ski bibs in the color "pink flamingo". Will the Obermeyer Daisy Jacket in "Sweetheart English Garden" match?"
1 Answers |
Question by Michele on 4/2/2011 - 9:20 pm
"I understand that those pinks are different. This jacket matched with the English rose."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 9:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.