Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Cobra Ski Jacket has classic styling and all the standard-setting technology. This coat is 10K waterproof and critically seam sealed, so you'll be dry in just about all conditions. The Cobra Jacket is insulated with 100g of Thinsulate. This is mid-range, but since Thinsulate is so thermally efficient, it actually insulates as well as a heavier coat. The result is a lighter-weight feel and lots more comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 52% Cocona polyester/ 48% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center front measures 24.75" / Center back measures 29.75"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable hood for convenience
- Stretch fleece inner cuffs fit close to wrist to keep out cold air
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Inside goggle/media pocket for keeping items secure
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue reflector