Obermeyer Cobra Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Cobra Ski Jacket can keep you comfortable for the whole season. This jacket is reliably waterproof, and insulated with a mid-weight synthetic insulation. This gives you some versatility because you can make it warmer or cooler just by adjusting layers underneath. With all this flexibility you can wear the Cobra Jacket from ski season's start in November all the way up until t-shirt weather at the end of March.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 52% recycled polyester / 45% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures: 25 3/4" / Center back measures: 30 3/4"
- HydroBlock waterproof laminate provides reliable protection
- Underarm Control Zone Ventilation opens to release excess heat
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- D-ring for attaching lift tickets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Velcro adjustable cuffs cinch the wrist to keep out cold air
- Stretch thumbhole cuffs fit around wrist to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector built in
- Fleece lining at chin and collar feels soft against skin
- Multiple internal pockets to keep gear organized
- Tricot-lined hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Zippered sleeve & chest pockets for extra storage
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please advise the weight of this jacket.. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Terry on 10/10/2012 - 10:13 pm
"The jacket alone, is 2.85 lbs. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2012 - 4:18 pm
"What year is this model? 2011 or 2012?"
1 Answers |
Question by Walt on 10/14/2012 - 7:25 pm
"This is from the 2011 Winter season. A great jacket for a great price!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/15/2012 - 4:51 pm
"Does this have Lycra sleeve liner like the 2012-13 model?tks"
1 Answers |
Question by Walt on 10/14/2012 - 7:27 pm
"It does have the lycra thumbhole cuff on it! It's such a great feature that helps to keep the cold and the snow out of your jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2012 - 10:30 am
"Is the hood helmet compatible? And can you "not" use the thumb cuff and just leave it around your wrists naturally"
1 Answers |
Question by Red shopper on 10/21/2012 - 9:08 pm
"The hood is helmet compatible (as most hoods are now days) and you can just use the cuff without putting your thumb through it. It won't be a problem. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 4:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.