Obermeyer Claire Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
We love the Obermeyer Claire Insulated Ski Jacket because it covers so much territory. This is a functional coat on the mountain, and still a very fashionable style on the street. The Claire is made with silky Luxure fabric that provides a soft hand feel and slight sheen. The Claire Jacket is a little shorter than Obermeyer's other styles, and it's adorned with decorative seams and metal zippers.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Luxure fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Satin lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve & hood Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 21.5" / Center front measures 25.25"
- Fit: Slim
- DuroGuard DWR provides extra water resistance
- Critical seam tape to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Metaluxe zippers and buckles
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Sleek satin lining for good "slip" over layers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Ticket ring lets you easily attach pass
- Left sleeve pocket for ski pass or extra storage
- Stretch inside cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which has a slimmer fit - the Claire, Tuscany, or Spyder Posh? Which is better for cold, wind, and rain?"
1 Answers |
Question by Beth on 9/12/2013 - 2:19 pm
"In order of most fitted to least I would say it would be Posh, Tuscany, and then Claire. It would be the same order for most weather resistant to least as well as for warmth. It really is a toss up between the Posh and the Tuscany. They are very similar in style. However, the Posh has twice as much waterproofness. The fur on the hood is also noticeably much more soft and thick because it is real as opposed to faux. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2013 - 2:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.