Obermeyer Cizzle Ski Jacket (Boys')
The longer length on the Obermeyer Cizzle Ski Jacket gives kids extra protection from the snow, and the cool freeride look they want to wear. The 2-tone graphics on the Cizzle are unique and in style, and its convenience factors top the charts. Waterproof, insulated, and ventilated, you can be sure your young skier stays comfortable, and with an extra durable Obermeyer construction, you can be sure your investment will last long enough for his little brother.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 95% polyester / 5% nylon HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft / 80g hood Needlepunch insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 21 1/4" / Centerback measures 25.5"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Metal teeth zippers take abuse
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and inner stretch cuff fit around gloves
- Plenty of interior and exterior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Durable heavy-duty zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi! i'm looking a jacket for my son 9 years old but i'm not sure what's the correct size, his measures are chest 29-30", shoulder to shoulder 14", shoulder to sleeve wrist 18", collar back to bottom coat approx 24", can you tell me what's the better size to him,thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by liz. wisconsin on 10/31/2012 - 11:37 am
"With a chest size of 30" you will need a size 12. A size 12 will fit him perfectly. You could size up to a 14 and have a chest size of 31.5" so that he can wear the jacket longer and have some room to grow. Both of the jackets you are comparing are the same length as well. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 12:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.