Obermeyer Circuit Down Jacket (Women's)
Unlike lesser down jackets, the Obermeyer Circuit Down Jacket has a design that's specifically engineered to make you look fit and trim. This warm winter coat features waterproof fabric, heat-trapping insulation, and beautiful stretch fabric so you can move freely and comfortably.
- 3K Waterproofing / 3K Breathability
- 93% polyester/ 7% spandex fabric with HydroBlock
- Warm down fill insulation in body / 80g Permaloft hood insulation
- Breathable Super Cire nylon lining
- Fleece collar lining feels soft against skin
- Full-motion articulated sleeve for freedom of movement
- D-ring conveniently holds ski pass
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the Circuit compare to the Ibiza as far as warmth and bulkiness?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mitch on 3/28/2011 - 12:57 pm
"Down jackets are always going to seem like they have more bulk to them when compared to jackets with synthetic insulation like the Ibiza. Both jackets are equally warm (the down in the Circuit may be a bit warmer). You can ski in either jacket. The Ibiza seems to have more technical features whereas the Circuit seems to be more fashionable. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/28/2011 - 2:39 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.