Obermeyer Chill Factor Ski Bib (Toddler Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 3/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Chill Factor Ski Bib makes dressing your little guy a lot easier. The bottom is a waterproof ski pant, but the top is a fleece vest. It's convenient because it acts like an additional layer providing tons of extra warmth. The bib style prevents snow from coming up inside. I-Grow cuffs extend by 2" so that you don't have to buy new pants as soon as he grows.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester DuroGuard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Upper Material: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- Fleece vest top provides extra warmth
- I-Grow pant cuffs lengthen by 2 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow bib shoulders lengthen to accommodate growth spurts
- Deep front zipper for easy on/ off
- Buttonhole adjustable waist and belt loops for a customizable fit
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Cargo pockets on the legs provide storage
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Reinforced knees, seat, and inseam for durability
- Scuffguards at the inner cuff prevent shred
- D-ring for attaching lift ticket
- Zipper windguard on the inside to block cold air
- Tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please explain the way it could be lengthened as your picture doesn't show it properly"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 10/30/2012 - 5:59 pm
"There is sticking in the cuff area, usually red in color, that you remove. Once you remove the stitching, the cuffs unroll. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 11:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.