Obermeyer Catamount Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Obermeyer Catamount Ski Jacket draws its wisdom from classic winter technology, but keeps you current in terms of style. Obermeyer gives guys exactly what they want in the Catamount which is warmth, waterproofing, breathability, tons of features, and, most importantly, comfortable movement. By using different insulation weights Obermeyer puts warmth where you need it, but lightens it up where you don't. That way you not only get better breathability, you get a lower-profile ski jacket that allows you to bend, stretch, and jump in whatever way the terrain calls for.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Material: 100% nylon Ottoman fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve ComfoMaxÂ® insulation
- Length: Center front measures 27" / Center back measures 31 1/4"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Control Zone Ventilation to release excess heat
- Fleece collar, chin, and cuff lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers