Obermeyer Catamount Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Catamount Ski Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable without the huge price tag. Obermeyer used two different insulation weights in the Catamount Jacket. There's 100g through the body to keep your core warm, and 80g in the sleeves to provide unrestricted movement. The fit is relaxed for comfort, and two huge pockets hold lots of gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 28" / Center back measures 32.5"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece collar, chin, and cuff lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.