The Obermeyer Catamount Ski Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable without the huge price tag. Obermeyer used two different insulation weights in the Catamount Jacket. There's 100g through the body to keep your core warm, and 80g in the sleeves to provide unrestricted movement. The fit is relaxed for comfort, and two huge pockets hold lots of gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 28" / Center back measures 32.5"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece collar, chin, and cuff lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers