The Obermeyer Capri Ski Jacket is simplicity made sexy. By using low-profile ComforMax® insulation, Obermeyer freed up space that would normally be used for bulk, and used it to create a flattering feel that's also comfortable and easy to ski in. The Capri Jacket has one of the warmest insulations in Obermeyer's line, and since the pattern on this ski jacket is solid, you can pair it with a bright pair of pants for a look that's totally modern.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 120g body and sleeve / 40g hood comforMax® insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 22.5" / Centerback measures 26.5"
- Soft Unity fabric drapes beautifully
- Tapered shape flatters your figure
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Fleece-lined adjustable cuffs fit around gloves
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Reflective trim details
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I can't wait to try my new jacket out on the slopes in Colorado and Oregon. It seems like it will be warm and it fits really well. It has a nice close fit and it just the right length.
I love my new ski jacket!!! Thank You!!! The only question I have is that the coat says that it had lycra inner cuffs with thumb holes (which I wanted), but it doesn't have them. (It said it on the tag attached to the coat.)
Just returned from an 8-day ski trip with my new Capri jacket. I'm a petite, and was so pleased to find a jacket that really looks like it was made for me. I stuff my pockets for a day of skiing, and so I appreciated the fact that the jacket is not too tight to zip when my pockets are all filled. It's very warm and the fabric feels luxurious. It kept me dry on a day with a ton of very wet snow falling. My friends liked the Waterfall color because they could keep track of me easily. The Diva Blue is a great color, too, though, so you can't go wrong.
Finally, I found a jacket that is both warm and comfortable. Fits perfectly and if needed, I can wear a hoodie underneath. I wear a large shirt and bought a size 14. I've received numerous compliments on this jacket. Not to mention all the pockets are a huge plus!