The Obermeyer Capri Petite Ski Jacket is simplicity made sexy in your size. By using low-profile ComforMax® insulation, Obermeyer freed up space that would normally be used for bulk, and used it to create a flattering feel that's also comfortable and easy to ski in. The Capri Jacket has one of the warmest insulations in Obermeyer's line, and since the pattern on this ski jacket is solid, you can pair it with a bright pair of pants for a look that's totally modern.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 120g body and sleeve / 40g hood comforMax® insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 22.5" / Centerback measures 26.5"
- Specific petite sizing
- Soft Unity fabric drapes beautifully
- Tapered shape flatters your figure
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Fleece-lined adjustable cuffs fit around gloves
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Reflective trim details
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I found this jacket in our local ski shop, but they didn't have petite sizes, so I went online as the regular sleeves are much too long for me. I'm 5'4''. The petite 14 fits me really well. I normally wear 14, so the size is pretty true. The real selling points for me were the feel of the fabric and the color. I got waterfall which is a beautiful blue and very easy to see on the slopes! The fabric is relatively soft - not stiff and shiny like many ski jackets. I just got back from 5 days of skiing in Utah and loved it more every day! Thanks!