Obermeyer Capri Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
When you're wearing the Obermeyer Capri Insulated Ski Jacket, you can count on staying warm and dry. This solid winter coat has synthetic insulation that warms without overheating, and 10K waterproofing that keeps you dry even when it's snowing pretty hard. Shaped seams give the Capri Jacket a nice feminine silhouette, and clean sporty styling gives it a classic look.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock X fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire lining
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 23.5" / Center back measures 27.5"
- Fit: Slightly Shaped
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Fleece lined collar feels soft at the face
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Ticket ring for attaching your ski pass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you explain the difference between the Capri and the Obermeyer Camille? As they both seem to be very similar, except for the price. Also, are any other colors available? "
1 Answers |
Question by Jill on 4/2/2013 - 2:50 am
"The Obermeyer Camille Insulated Ski Jacket is fully seam sealed as opposed to the Capri which is only critically seam sealed. Critically sealed means that only the shoulder area has extra protection. This makes the Camille have better protection. The Camille also has a warmer insulation so you don't need as much of it. This makes the jacket more compact and less "marshmallow" like. Those are the main differences. We only have the colors that are listed on the site."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/2/2013 - 10:44 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.