Obermeyer Camille Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Camille Ski Jacket is sporty and sleek. This style has reliable technology and modern style complete with bold color blocking. If you're the type that doesn't run for the lodge when it starts to snow, you'll appreciate the Camille's reliable waterproofing. The cut on this coat is a little slimmer, so it fits closer to the body. The look is feminine and flattering, and makes for excellent transition into the after ski scene too.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Snow Satin HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Satin lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve & hood Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22.5" / Center back measures 27"
- Fit: Slim
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Sleek satin lining for good "slip" over layers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Ticket ring lets you easily attach pass
- Left sleeve pocket for ski pass or extra storage
- Stretch inside cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I tried on the Camille at a local shop. It is beautiful. Then when I went to your website I saw the Positano (2013) and thought it looked really great too. I will be skiing in Utah and want to find a great jacket. In comparing these two- I know the Positano is longer. Does it have the same number of vents and pockets as the Camille? Are both of their hoods helmet compatible and is the interior fabric the same where it will glide over the layers of clothes. Lastly, although I am not planning on it, which would be more forgiving if I gained 10 pounds in the hips/stomach? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by lasta on 2/18/2013 - 12:53 pm
""The Camille has pit zips, the Positano does not. Other than that, both jackets have the same amount of inside pockets. The snow skirt on the Camille is removable so you can take it on and off as you like, it is not removable on the Positano. The lining on the inside of the Camille is also a softer fabric and there is body mapping which means that a different piece of fabric is placed between your shoulder blades to help make the jacket more breathable when you get overheated. The Positano does have a larger hood on it. Both are very beautiful jackets but I think the Positano would be a little bit more forgiving because of it's shape. ""
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2013 - 1:13 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)