Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Obermeyer Camille Ski Jacket is sporty and sleek. This style has reliable technology and modern style complete with bold color blocking. If you're the type that doesn't run for the lodge when it starts to snow, you'll appreciate the Camille's reliable waterproofing. The cut on this coat is a little slimmer, so it fits closer to the body. The look is feminine and flattering, and makes for excellent transition into the after ski scene too.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Snow Satin HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Satin lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve & hood Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22.5" / Center back measures 27"
- Fit: Slim
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Sleek satin lining for good "slip" over layers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Ticket ring lets you easily attach pass
- Stretch inside cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This jacket is very pretty I'll admit and I purchased it last year with the matching Obermeyer Birmingham pants in red from Peter Glenn. The look was striking and I got compliments. However, I've never been so cold as when I wore this last ski season and this year as well. I had to buy a fleece vest to wear under the jacket just to keep warm even with layers. I've never been cold on the front side of my body like this. The pants were a little better with the more insulating Under Armour I wore. The temps in Utah and Colorado were 0 thru the teens. Without extra extra layering this jacket is a spring skiing piece only or in temps over 30 degrees. This is coming from someone who is never cold and has been an expert skier over 15 years.
This is a replacement for a beloved ski jacket that was unfortunately loaned (by the owner's husband) to a friend who was a beginning skier. First trip to the slopes and she seriously broke her arm, and the jacket had to be cut off piecemeal by the ski patrol. The replacement that arrived recently is everything we hoped for, with even superior style. As, of course, the expense came out of the husband's account, all is well again on the domestic front..