Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Zip her into the Obermeyer Bubble Up Jacket and send her outside for a full day of play. On the slopes or just building snowmen in you backyard, the HydroBlock waterproof coating will keep her dry and Permaloft insulation keeps her warm so you won't have to worry. Playful color blocking with embroideries and a special pocket to take along all her favorite things.
- FABRIC: Unity - 100% nylon with HydroBlock waterproof-breathable coating and DuroGuard, durable, water-repellent fabric
- TRIM FABRIC: Snow Twill - 68% nylon, 32% polyester with HydroBlock waterproof-breathable coating and DuroGuard, durable, water-repellent fabric protector
- INSULATION: Permaloft 220gm body; 160gm sleeve; 60gm hood
- LINING: Taffeta - 100% Nylon
- "I-Grow" system
- Alligator clip mitten retainers with Gator Garage
- Working Compass
- Removable hood with auto-adjust safety design and faux fur
- Reflective piping
- Internal zipper windguard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Inside "goodie" pocket
- Fleece inner cuffs
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece chin protector
- Fleece inside collar
- Ski Pass D-ring