Obermeyer Bria Insulated Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Obermeyer Bria Ski Jacket for girls is a fun and stylish jacket that she won't hesitate to pull on for all her winter adventures. Color blocking makes a bold statement whether she opts for the bright pink or the classic black, and the comfortable low-profile feel won't hinder her movement when she's practicing her ski skills or playing in the backyard.
- 3K Waterproof / 3K Breathability
- Durable 100% nylon Symphony fabric
- HydroBlock sheds water from the fabric surface
- 160g Permaloft insulation
- Soft Super Cire nylon lining
- Removable hood for weather protection
- D-ring conveniently holds ski pass
- Fun reflective trim
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this ski jacket come with the i-grow system?"
1 Answers |
Question by Madi's Dad on 8/29/2011 - 6:53 pm
"No, this jacket does not have the I-Grow feature. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2011 - 10:03 am
"does this jacket have thumb holes?"
1 Answers |
Question by cam on 10/3/2011 - 9:37 am
"This jacket does have thumb holes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2011 - 3:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.