Obermeyer Bond Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Obermeyer Bond Ski Pant is a fashion pant working undercover in the snow. The Bond Pant is made from stretchy softshell fabric that fits closer to the body. The style is tapered through the leg with just enough boot cut at the bottom to fit over your ski boots. The Bond Pant has the fit and feel of stretch ski pants, but it's waterproof and lined with warm fleece, making it plenty practical as well.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% spandex softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Stretch softshell material for comfort and cute fit
- Highly breathable for athletic activity
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- Tapered leg with boot cut flare at bottom
- Zippered hems open to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"obermeyer bond pants I need a 4 Long do you have one"
1 Answers |
Question by linda on 10/30/2012 - 5:14 pm
"We only carry these pants in the regular length. The Obermeyer Athena Ski Pant runs in regular and long length's. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 11:00 am
"Does the "Bond" pant come in a short length? If not, can they be shortened?"
1 Answers |
Question by ephshawk on 12/16/2012 - 11:11 am
"The pant does not come in a short length. They can be shortened by an experience tailor, but the cuffs have zippers so that will make it a bit more complicated. We have the Obermeyer Athena Ski Pant, that comes in the short length. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2012 - 11:28 am