Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Bombdiggity Ski Jacket provides great freedom of movement, making your little girl more comfortable as she skis and plays. Obermeyer put different types of insulation in different places to make her feel less bulky. There's a powder skirt inside and a windflap over the front zipper to keep out cold air and snow. There are also plenty of pockets on the inside and outside to stuff with snacks and supplies. The Bombdiggity Jacket has a cute bomber style topped off with a removable faux-fur hood trim.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini-herringbone HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Strong Cire fabric
- Insulation: 120g body/ 100g sleeve/ 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 19" / Center back measures 22.25"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Faux metal zippers add a vintage look
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow getting inside
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out the wind
- Removable faux-fur hood trim brings festive style
- Attached hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug