Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 8/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
If your little guy hates bulky coats, he'll be comfortable in the Obermeyer Blizzard Ski Jacket. Obermeyer used low-profile insulation and they made it a little lighter so he'll stay nice and warm without feeling restricted. The Blizzard Jacket is also extremely waterproof so he can play hard and still stay dry. Extendable cuffs can easily be lengthened by 1.5" so you don't have to worry about those pesky growth spurts. Obermeyer's kids ski wear is extremely durable so it will last for many, many seasons of wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 200g body/180g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17 3/4" / Center back measures 20"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Elastic cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Working compass attached for fun