Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Bianca Ski Jacket spices up solids with its hourglass cut and brass-finish details. Pinstripe herringbone fabric creates a little fun texture for this sexy, but simplistic piece that's as eye-catching as it is effortless. Because Obermeyer never forgets the function behind the fashion, the Bianca Ski Jacket is loaded with all the things that make the difference in your day. There's plenty of pockets, ventilation, a powder skirt, and waterproof construction.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester herringbone HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g sleeve ComforMax® insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 24" / Centerback measures 27.5"
- Shaped silhouette flatters the figure
- Action back and articulated design for freedom of movement
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Zippered sleeve cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Metal zippers and brass-finish details
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- D-ring easily displays lift ticket