Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Bella Ski Jacket is a bold choice for girls who like daring style. This winter coat uses bright colors and geometric patterns to make her stand out on the slopes or at school. And because she's got the athletic skills to back it up, the Bella Jacket comes full of technical features like waterproofing, tons of pockets, and 2 different insulation weights. She'll be warm and feeling good while she sashays down the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Equimax HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 3/4"
- Cute faux hip belt detail
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets