Obermeyer Bella Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Bella Ski Jacket is a bold choice for girls who like daring style. This winter coat uses bright colors and geometric patterns to make her stand out on the slopes or at school. And because she's got the athletic skills to back it up, the Bella Jacket comes full of technical features like waterproofing, tons of pockets, and 2 different insulation weights. She'll be warm and feeling good while she sashays down the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Equimax HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 3/4"
- Cute faux hip belt detail
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have the grow feature?"
1 Answers |
Question by Allena on 9/11/2012 - 12:11 am
"It does not. Typically, you will only find the grow feature in kids clothes that are sized 2T to 7 years old. Those are considered toddler sizes. Once you get into the juniors clothes, this feature is not found as often."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2012 - 4:32 pm
"Is the poppy jacket trimmed in brown or black?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ski Mom on 10/21/2012 - 2:08 pm
"It's a very dark (like dark chocolate) shade of brown."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 3:53 pm
"What is the cold rating on this jacket ? How cold can it get and will this jacket keep my girls warm ?"
1 Answers |
Question by eric on 10/28/2012 - 4:04 pm
"Jackets are not temperature rated. The child's warmth will vary depending on what layers they have one, how active they are when they are wearing the jacket, and how sensitive they are to the cold. This is rated a 6/10 in warmth so it can within a moderate cold. As long as you have the right mid-layers they will be perfectly warm!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2012 - 3:38 pm
"What ski pants go well with this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by eric on 10/28/2012 - 4:05 pm
"That would depend on which color you are interested in, I would recommend taking a look at the Obermeyer Twilight Ski Pant. You have the most color choices with that pant."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2012 - 3:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.