Your quest for flattering women's ski pants ends with the Obermeyer Athena Ski Pant. These pants fit closer to the body, creating the feminine shape you're looking for. The material stretches so you still have plenty of room to move and ski comfortably. The Athena Pant is 10K waterproof and critically taped, so you can be confident that you'll stay dry. A soft and cozy chamois fleece lining provides warmth.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon Vector Stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester chamois fleece lining
- Insulation: fleece lining
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from fraying
- Reinforced inseams for added durability
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Tricot-lined pockets at the waist
- Articulated for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I love these Obermeyer ski pants! I recently gained a bit of weight and was looking for a pair of black ski pants that would look slimming but still be comfortable.These are perfect! I am 5'8'' and I purchased the long inseam because I find that the regular fit is often a bit short for me. They happen to be too long for me but I went skiing this weekend and just folded them on the inside and it didn't show. These are overall great pants, they are super comfortable and great fit!
Klaus Obermeyer knows how to make quality skiwear. These pants are my favorite and I am so glad that Peter Glenn had a pair in stock because I have worn out my previous pair. These pants have a great amount of stretch and adjustable waist. In short, these pants are fabulous. My previous pair of the Athena ski pant is 5 yrs old and still wearable, that is amazing considering I ski about 70 days a season. Thanks Sport Obermeyer and Peter Glenn.
This was my first purchase of obermeyer ski pants. I ordered a size 4 which is my usual USA size and is the same size as other ski pants I have bought in the past. I found them small for size and couldn't even get the zip up. Hence I have ordered a size 6 in another Obermeyer style and they are on their way. I would have bought the bigger size in Athena but there were none left as I really liked the slimmer style and shape and the waist belt for tightening and loosening. Also I am five feet nine and the regular size was long enough when over ski boots.