Obermeyer Athena Ski Pant (Women's)
The Obermeyer Athena Ski Pant is one of the most flattering ski pants out there. Few others fit this well and look this good. The secret behind the magic? Obermeyer used stretch material and gave it a slim, feminine cut. Since the fabric stretches, you still have plenty of room to move comfortable while you ski. The Athena Pant is definitely waterproof, so you can sit on a frozen ski lift or wet bench. It's lined in warm Chamois fleece to keep you warm in cold weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon Vector Stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Chamois fleece lining
- Insulation: Chamois fleece
- Fit: Slim
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Slim cut and shaped seams for feminine fit
- Higher back waist to keep out snow and cold air
- Reinforced inseam and scuffguards for durability
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around footwear to keep out snow
- Zippered hems open to fit around ski boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this come in petites?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cara K on 9/12/2012 - 6:27 am
"does it have any pockets"
1 Answers |
Question by vickizei on 2/21/2013 - 6:19 pm
"This jacket has 2 hand pockets. There are no back pockets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2013 - 9:19 am