Obermeyer Astro Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
Snow can't sneak in when she's wearing the Obermeyer Astro Ski Suit. The one-piece style keeps your little girl completely protected from snow, and the waterproof fabric ensures that water can't get inside. The Astro Ski Suit is also one of the warmest option for kids. There's plenty of insulation to keep the heat turned up and fewer places for warmth to escape. To make it easy to get her ski suit on and off, Obermeyer put a deep zipper down the front. When she grows you can easily extend the sleeve and pant cuffs (you just pull a thread) and squeeze in another season of wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 100g sleeve/ 60g hood/ 120g pant Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Working compass attached for fun
- Attached mitten clips prevent lost gloves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
""My daughter has a height 51". What size should I choose, 7 or 8?""
1 Answers |
Question by ??????????? on 10/28/2013 - 9:33 am
"From just her height, it looks like she should be in a size 8. You should check out the size chart where other measurements are listed to make sure that a size 8 would work for her."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2013 - 11:43 am
"I would like to get this item for girls size 8 do you have it ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 12/6/2013 - 6:35 am
"If you click on the size (size 8) it will show you what colors are available in that size. We are currently sold out of the black suit in size 8."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2013 - 9:53 am
"How does the permaloft insulation compare with down? I am looking for a warm down snow jacket for my toddler and wondering how a ski jacket compares to a snow jacket esp. with regards to insulation. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by am on 12/13/2013 - 7:58 am
"PrimaLoft is a synthetic microfiber thermal insulation. Down is the warmest."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2013 - 2:52 pm
"We are from Florida and staying at a ski resort in upstate ny for a week and my 25 month old has never been in snow before. Is this suit warm enough or should I purchase the Spyder Bitsy Sassy suit which has a higher warmth rating?"
1 Answers |
Question by Debbie on 1/17/2014 - 2:40 am
"Either one would be perfectly fine. You are going to want to get her a baselayer top and bottom for extra warmth and and so that she has something cozy to wear underneath. The right baselayers also keep her nice and warm during the many times during the day when you are going to have to slip her in and out of the suit (lunchtime, bathroom breaks, etc). "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2014 - 9:22 am