Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Snow can't sneak in when she's wearing the Obermeyer Astro Ski Suit. The one-piece style keeps your little girl completely protected from snow, and the waterproof fabric ensures that water can't get inside. The Astro Ski Suit is also one of the warmest option for kids. There's plenty of insulation to keep the heat turned up and fewer places for warmth to escape. To make it easy to get her ski suit on and off, Obermeyer put a deep zipper down the front. When she grows you can easily extend the sleeve and pant cuffs (you just pull a thread) and squeeze in another season of wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 100g sleeve/ 60g hood/ 120g pant Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow extendable sleeve cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Working compass attached for fun
- Attached mitten clips prevent lost gloves
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This snow suit is great! For one thing its adorably cute and has many fun little details, like rhinestones and a compass which make my daughter think its very special! Also it is a quality made item! I was a bit nervous about spending so much money but there are really no snow suits on the market in her size. I was happy to spend the money for such quality.