Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Astro Ski Suit is extra warm and very kid-friendly. Obermeyer's fabric is incredibly soft, but it's also completely waterproof. The one-piece design means your little girl can play in the snow or sit on a wet chairlift without having to worry about getting wet. The zipper runs all the way down the front, making it easy to get even the squirmiest kids dressed. The Astro Suit has I-Grow extendable sleeve and pant cuffs so you can easily beat the growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body & pant / 100g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable sleeves lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- I-Grow extendable pants lengthen by 2 inches for longer wear
- Tricot-lined pockets to keep fingers warm
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Deep front zipper for easy on/ off
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Working compass for fun