Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
You'll be surprised that the Obermeyer Anastasia Ski Jacket is so soft, but also so technical. The silky fabric is extremely waterproof so she'll stay nice and dry. Obermeyer used plenty of insulation to keep her warm, but they made sure that it doesn't feel heavy or bulky. The Anastasia Jacket has a slightly longer length and shaped seams for a cute fit. Your little girl is sure to love the grown-up feel and fabulous comfort of this stylish kids' coat.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 160g body/120g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 21" / Center back measures 25.5"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Reflective trim details
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Inside goggle pocket for convenient storage
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Shaped seams for cute fit