Obermeyer Amber Ski Jacket (Girls')
Girls stay warmer in the Obermeyer Amber Ski Jacket. This cute winter coat has extra insulation in the body to keep warmth where it can do the most good, at her core. Contrasting color lines add style and create a classic skier look that will never be out of style. Most of all, the Obermeyer Amber Jacket provides a smart design, tons of extras, and the top-quality construction that will last forever.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlockÂ® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 19" / Centerback measures 22.5"
- Extra insulation for additional warmth
- Unity fabric is super soft for beautiful drape
- Control Zone Ventilation to remove excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the trim on this jacket black or grey?"
1 Answers |
Question by adelnyc on 11/12/2012 - 9:23 pm
"It is a dark gray color."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 12:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.