Obermeyer Alta II Pant (Men's)
From summit to the bottom of the park you can depend on the Obermeyer Alta II Pant to keep you dry and warm. Full cut 60 gram Permaloft insulated pants with control zone ventilation and full length side zippers with storm flaps let you control your temperature so you'll stay comfortable whether you're riding frozen chairlifts or screaming through the park. Adjustable waist and belt loops deliver a custom fit and help you keep things in place.
- Fabric: Summit Cloth - 100% Nylon with HydroBlock
- Insulation: 60 gm Permaloft
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Critical seams sealed
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic
- 2-Way full-length side zippers with storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zip-front fly
- Velcro-adjustable waist with belt loops
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants have snow gaiters?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dennis on 4/1/2011 - 6:55 pm
"Yes, these pants have snow gaiters."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 9:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.