Obermeyer All Star Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer All Star Jacket combines racy design lines and bright pops of color to make this unstructured, midlength and insulated jacket a first-string starter. Packed with lightweight insulation that keeps your kids warm without restricting their movement and plenty of extras to keep them protected from the elements.
- Fabric: Stormshield 100% nylon durable mini-faille fabric with HydroBlock I
- Insulation: Permaloft 240 gm body; 200 gm sleeve
- Integrated emergency hood
- I-Grow system
- Internal zipper windguard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Inside "goodie" pocket
- Gusseted elastic sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Fleece-lined cuffs
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece chin protector
- Fleece inside collar
- Ski Pass D-ring
- Alligator clip mitten retainers with Gator Garage
- Reflective piping
- Working compass
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a hood? And is the hood insulated?"
1 Answers |
Question by Warmth seeker on 10/8/2011 - 5:23 pm
"This jacket has an integrated emergency hood. It is not insulated and can be rolled up inside of the neck of the jacket when not in use. You should check out the Obermeyer Nac Nac Jacket if you want an insulated hood!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2011 - 9:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.