Obermeyer Aira Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Aira Insulated Ski Jacket has a clean look, with a subtle design touch in the form of herringbone fabric. The Aria Jacket has a warm synthetic insulation that's not bulky so it doesn't compromise the fit. The longer length provides extra protection against cold lifts. Convenient features like vents, pockets, and a removable hood keep you prepared out on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves/40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 24" / Center back measures 27.5"
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Interior cell phone pocket secures phone
- Interior zippered pocket holds essentials
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Stretch thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.