Obermeyer Afton Jacket (Girls')
The Obermeyer Afton jacket is a sleek, technical jacket that will have her back through any kind of weather. Lots of lofted insulation will keep her warm, and waterproofed fabric that's also seam sealed will keep moisture out. But when the weather's fine, she can remove the hood and open the vents. The Afton is a jacket that's just waiting for a girl to take her out and go fast.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (160 g body, 140 g sleeve)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Ventilation lets her better control the temperature in the jacket
- Removable hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Articulated elbows create a natural fit that's easy to move in
- Powder skirt keeps moisture out of the jacket when the snow is deep
- Goggle pocket and storage pocket with zipper and window
- Soft fleece inside collar and at the chin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"It states this jacket has ventilation. Is that pit zips? Also, does it have a zip in zip out liner? IF not what girls ski jackets that you have on sale would have pit zips and zip in/out liners?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 2/19/2011 - 2:05 pm
"The ventilation is pit zips. This jacket has no removable liner, if you want a jacket like that check out the system or 3-in1 jacket. Also you can call us at 1-800-818-0946 and we will find the jacket that you need."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/21/2011 - 12:52 pm
"What ski pants work best with this jacket besides the white ones shown?"
1 Answers |
Question by MBM on 11/13/2011 - 4:17 pm
"You can check out the Obermeyer Brooke Ski Pant, the Obermeyer Twilight Ski Pant, or the Spyder Venture Ski Pant!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 1:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.