Obermeyer Advance Pant (Men's)
Great fit, great looks and an unbeatable value set the Obermeyer Advance Pant apart from the crowd. With critical seams sealed, zipper windguards, and stormflap the Advance Pant is built to battle the elements. Fleece-lined waistband and tricot-lined pockets up the comfort level, while technical performance features keep you moving in comfort all day long. Articulated knees, internal windguards and tricot lined pockets are just a few of the extras that make the Advance Pant the stand-out of the season.
- Fabric: Stormshield - 100% nylon durable minifaille with HydroBlock I; AbradeGuard trim
- Insulation: Chamois fleece
- Critical seams sealed
- Internal zipper windguard, external stormflap
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic
- AbradeGuard scuffguards
- Reinforced double layer seat and knees
- Reinforced hems and stitching
- Adjustable high back and fleece-lined waistband with velcro tab system
- Zip back pocket, zip-front fly
- Ski Pass-D ring
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the 2XL size a regular inseam lenght ?"
1 Answers |
Question by John D on 12/17/2010 - 3:26 pm
"Yes it is regular inseam length. It fits a man that has an inseam between 30 and 32 inches long. "
Answer by snow monster (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.